Friday, May 11, 2012

I'm Here To Help...

"I'm here to help you," I lied.

On the positive side, it's fascination to see what will one day enslave our kids.

Maybe our purpose in life is to create the artificial intelligence that will one day replace us.

Dog meat:  tough.
Snake meat:  tougher.
Roasted grasshopper:  crunchy.

Hey, you're wearing a hoodie.  You're looking like a guy who wants to get shot.

Poor old dirt farmer.

It's not that I'm ungrateful, it's just that i show my gratitude by being ungrateful.

Liquid Ice.

I've never understood prostitution.  Why pay for it when I can masturbate for free?

If you had been right, and had wanted to collect on our bet, you would have had to been prepared to come over here and shoot me, because there's no way Id've been handing you over that money.  I would have handed over Eva Braun first.

     thewitandwisdomofadolphhitler.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment