Monday, April 9, 2012

A World Without War...

I can imagine a world without war...  a world without hate...  and then I can imagine myself conquering that world.

Sometimes I think I'm having a good idea, but then I think it just might be those tiny insect eggs hatching inside my brain.

Whenever I'm listening to Wagner, it's like he's in the room listening with me.  That's why I don't like listening to Wagner.
   
What is it about a beautiful morning that makes me want to kill something?

I have just invented The Death Window.  If there is someone I am unhappy with, I just tell them to open the window for me, and then I push them out.  I guess that's just like a regular window, except I invented it.

If I lived in the Middle Ages, I would have stabbed an enemy to death with my sword before he had a chance to put on his armor.

If your child ever makes mud pies, make him eat them.  Every one.

When I conquer the world, I hope I'm not mean to people...  like I am now.

When I found the dead body with the bullet hole in it's head, at first I was going to call the police, but then I remembered it was me who shot him.

I remember once, when I was a boy, I got stung by a swarm of bees.  It was the kindly village idiot who sucked all the poison out.  He was a good man, for an idiot.  Just a terrible judge of where the bees had actually stung me.

No comments:

Post a Comment